With new capacity coming online over the past year, and a shift in base oil groups and lubricant grades, the region is continuing to cement itself as a major player in the global market. As we move forward, and the Middle East undergoes a period of market transformation and commercial development, how can the region ensure it keeps hold of this strategic lead?
Alongside this, there is a complex mixture of factors impacting dynamics. Fuelling these changes are the drive for quality, the desire to innovate and the need to keep current with product offerings. With so many elements influencing business strategies for the region, the need for an up-to-date outlook and insight is essential in order to maintain commercial advantage in an evolving market.
As the biggest event in the region for the base oils community with over 370 delegates from 195 companies attending in 2017, the ICIS Middle Eastern Base Oils & Lubricants Conference provides the ultimate networking platform and content sharing opportunity that the region has to offer.
Reasons to attend:
- Leading event in Middle East within the base oils and lubricants market
- Latest market insights on global and regional base oils and lubricants supply and demand from industry thought-leaders
- Hear the latest perspectives into the dynamics of the market
- Gain a better understanding of the industry from the full value chain representation
- Extensive networking time included within the conference programme
- A truly regional gathering welcoming to date attendees from 16 nations across the Middle East
Thought-leading topics include:
- Keynote: Bringing about change and transformation within the Middle East
- Sustainable mobility in the Middle East
- Disruptive transport technology in the UAE
- The evolution of Group II within the Gulf
- The logistics of base oils trading within the Gulf
- Half-day symposium on establishing a harmonised, lubricants quality standard within the Middle East
Dates: 15-17 October 2018
Location: Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
How to register: visit www.icisevents.com/middleeastbaseoils to register before 10 August and save $400 off the standard fee with promo code MEBO18ONLW!
ICIS Base Oils & Lubricants Conferences offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities including thought leadership, networking, private lunches, dinners and in the exhibition area - as well as high profile branding opportunities. Contact us to discuss your bespoke package, built to support your business objectives: https://www.icisevents.com/ehome/middleeastbaseoils/Sponsors/.