Innovative technologies and industry disruptors: What do they mean for the lubricants business?
For over two decades, the ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference has been the pinnacle conference within the industry’s calendar.
With unrivalled content and unparalleled networking, the ICIS flagship meeting played host, in 2018, to over 680 senior attendees – the highest number of attendees to date. Other highlights include the introduction of the Associates Network, a sponsored dinner as well as a full value chain representation from across the globe.
Taking place 18-22 February 2019, once again at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London, the 23rd edition offers a full 5 days of in-depth information. This includes:
- Two base oils training courses to expand your knowledge about the base oils business
- A morning seminar around sanctions and scenario planning and two afternoon workshops on Brexit and China
- A two-day conference around innovative technologies and industry disruptors and how they affect the base oils & lubricants market
- A gala reception exclusively for conference attendees
- And a breakfast briefing addressing innovations in marketing to increase lubricant sales
Reasons to attend:
- Near-mid-long term perspectives of factors impacting base oils and lubricants
- Industry thought-leader speakers
- Unparalleled networking with over 600 attendees
- Interactive panel discussions on the key questions of the day
- An extensive exhibition of major companies
- THE meeting to attend in the industry calendar
Speakers will include representatives of Chevron, ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants, Lubrizol, Neste, Shell and many more, and will discuss key industry topics such as:
- State of Address: Big Oil perspective on the energy outlook
- The future of Group II in Europe: New capacities and evolving specifications
- Impact of changes in vehicle ownership and user patterns on base oil and lubricant demand
- Getting approval: Evolving base oil interchange guidelines and tests
- OEM Perspective: How are innovations in base oils affecting future automotive design considerations?
Dates: 18-22 February 2019
Location: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, UK
Register on http://www.icisevents.com/worldbaseoils with code WBO19ONLW3.