The 6th ICIS & ELGI Industrial Lubricants Conference will take place in Amsterdam on 18-19 June with the theme "strengthening lubricant performance by focusing on innovative formulation".
It is an ideal meeting place for those in the lubricants industry looking to make lasting business connections with like-minded industry members while gaining vital insight on topics related to formulation and key trends.
At this event, you can expect 1.5 days of new and diverse lubricants content, plus a half-day Metalworking Fluids Seminar.
Conference topics include:
- The OEM perspective: A driver for lubricant development
- Examining new certifications for hydraulics
- Roundtable session: Investigating pressing challenges to lubricant end applications
- Exploring sustainability within industrial lubricants
Seminar topics include:
- Developing metalworking fluids in line with biocides regulation
- Assessing the use of water miscible versus neat oils
- Manufacturer’s views on metalworking fluids trends
Reasons to attend this event:
- Speakers from leading companies including: Atlas Copco, Bosch Rexroth, Nestlé Quality Assurance Center, Afton Chemical, Croda, BP, Lubrizol, and Total
- Relaxed networking environment during refreshment breaks, lunches and a drinks reception to give you opportunity to meet key industry leaders and new business contacts in one place
- Hear information relevant to your business with topics specific to industrial lubricants
- Attendance from the full lubricants supply chain to support your business growth, no matter where in the supply chain you are located
- Coverage of commercial and technical content by leaders in the field
You can download the attendee list here
For group bookings of 2 or more delegates, you can contact Benjamin.Caveen@icis.com for a group discount promo code.