Demirören acquired the entire MOil

Demirören acquired the entire MOil

T he Demirören family had bought 70 percent share of Milan Petrol (MOil), a rapidly growing company in the fuel sector, from the Bölünmez family in June 2010. As of February, Demirören Holding acquired the remaining 30 percent of MOil, and now the 100 percent of MOil is owned by Demirören Holding. Operating in Turkey with 460 fuel and LPG stations, MOil ranks 10th in retail sales. A lubricant plant with 30 thousand tons of production capacity Fuel distribution company MOil is engaged in retail sales, commercial fuels, industrial fuels, company transport, and it has a high technology lubricant plant in Çiğli, İzmir with a production capacity of 30 thousand tons per year. After the acquisition of the company by Demirören Holding, the current target of MOil has been announced as “to increase the number of stations from 460 to 600 in total with new investments”. Demirören Holding recently acquired the world’s fifth largest oil company, Total, by purchasing all of its commercial sales, procurement and logistics assets, as well as fuel stations in Turkey. Total Turkey, a key actor in the fuel and autogas market, continues to grow with a market share of 5.8 percent with its 3 fuel terminals with 250 thousand cubic meters capacity, 5 LPG plants with 26 thousand cubic meters capacity, and 471 stations.

1.5.2017
3516

From Turkey - Last Added

Petronas releases transmission fluids for 5 different vehicle categories

Petronas releases transmission fluids for 5 different vehicle categories

Petronas, one of the world's leading oil companies, is also a key player in the lubricant market. To improve the performance and efficiency of the mechanical parts, to protect the ...

8.7.2020 14:58:00
273
Transformation of lubricants in an era of electric vehicles

Transformation of lubricants in an era of electric vehicles

“Transformation of lubricants in an era of electric vehicles” webinar, the second of the webinars organized by Lubricant World Magazine, took place on Friday, May 29. ...

24.6.2020 17:55:00
226
Lubrication solutions to increase efficiency in your business

Lubrication solutions to increase efficiency in your business

The first of the webinar series, which was launched to increase the knowledge of the sector and contribute to its development, was held with ExxonMobil. The webinar titled ...

23.6.2020 14:51:00
238
Lubricant World started hosting webinars

Lubricant World started hosting webinars

The times are changing and as a long-established international printed and digital news platform, Lubricant World has diversified the ways it works. The coronavirus outbreak has ...

19.6.2020 19:03:00
324
Shell Helix becomes the title sponsor of Turkey Rally Championship

Shell Helix becomes the title sponsor of Turkey Rally Championship

Shell, maintaining its position as the leader in both Turkish and the global lubricants market for 12 consecutive years, has become the title sponsor of the Turkey Rally ...

16.3.2020 15:54:00
548
Turkish chemical industry breaks all-time export record

Turkish chemical industry breaks all-time export record

Turkish chemical industry broke the record with 18.8 billion dollars of exports in the first eleven months of 2019, according to Istanbul Chemicals and Chemical Products ...

24.12.2019 09:55:00
1469
Petroyağ enters Turkey’s “Best Managed Companies” list

Petroyağ enters Turkey’s “Best Managed Companies” list

Implemented in 20 countries by Deloitte Private and held in Turkey for the first time last year, the Best Managed Companies program winners were announced for 2019. The companies ...

19.11.2019 14:36:00
1743
Tupras becomes the top Turkish industrial organization in HORIZON 2020

Tupras becomes the top Turkish industrial organization in HORIZON 2020

Tupras became the most successful Turkish industrial organization within the scope of HORIZON 2020, which is the most important research and innovation program in Europe and the ...

10.9.2019 12:18:00
964
Opet Fuchs opens new plant in Izmir, Turkey

Opet Fuchs opens new plant in Izmir, Turkey

Opet Fuchs, one of the leading brands in the lubricant industry, has started operation at its new plant in Aliağa, Izmir, Turkey. Realized with an investment of EUR 24 million, ...

4.9.2019 09:38:00
2457
Petroyağ continues its investments with international growth strategy

Petroyağ continues its investments with international growth strategy

Petroyağ Lubricants, having completed 26 years in the field of industrial oils, is one of the leading manufacturers in Turkey with more than 21 percent market share. The company ...

22.7.2019 16:53:00
3490