Eurol Lubricants introduces the new Actence RNT 5W-30, a fully synthetic engine oil for gasoline and diesel engines. This engine oil has the official Renault RN17 approval and meets the ACEA C3 classification. The special additives in this modern engine oil keep engine parts clean from dirt, sludge and deposits.
The Eurol Actence RNT 5W-30 is also suitable for Renault engines where the RN0700 and RN0710 specifications are prescribed. The RN0720 specification is also covered with the exception of diesel engines before 2018, for these the RN0720 specification remains active. The Eurol Actence RNT 5W-30 with the ACEA C3 specification is widely applicable and suitable for various models and types of car brands including Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Dacia and Kia.
Product features of the Eurol Actence RNT 5W-30:
- Provides a fast build-up of a stable lubricating film at a cold start.
- Has a high thermal stability under severe operating conditions.
- Provides extremely good protection against wear, rust and corrosion.
- Keeps engine parts clean of dirt, sludge and deposits.
- Contains low sulphated ash and low phosphorus and sulphur levels (called “mid SAPS” Technology)
- Available in a 1 litre bottle, 20 litre Bag-in-Box and 210 litre drum.
- Available under Eurol article number E100171.
Eurol Lubricants also introduces the new Coolant -36°C GLX-AV, a coolant that is suited for modern cars from various Japanese and Korean car brands including Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda and Mitsubishi. Based on P-OAT technology, this coolant is emphatically different from other coolants and is therefore indispensable in workplace.
The Eurol Coolant -36°C GLX-AV (Asian Vehicles) contains the OAT Technology with phosphate compounds. This is also referred to as Phosphate Organic Additive Technology (P-OAT Technology). Due to its special composition, this coolant offers optimum heat transfer with extra protection against corrosion without the formation of deposits.
Product characteristics of the Eurol Coolant -36°C GLX-AV:
- Suitable for cooling systems of both gasoline and diesel engines made of cast iron, aluminium or a combination of these metals.
- Prevents the formation of deposits, corrosion, foaming, sludge and leakage.
- Does not affect rubbers, plastics, metals and alloys.
- Contains no silicates, amines and nitrites and offers improved hard water stability.
- Broad coverage among Japanese and Korean automobile brands.
- Also suitable for Ford electric and hybrid models.
- Mixable with other (mono) ethylene glycol based coolants.
- Available in a 5 litre bottle, 20 litre Bag-in-Box, 60 litre drum and 210 litre drum.
- Available under Eurol article number E504030.