The 5th ICIS & ELGI Industrial Lubricants Conference will be held in Amsterdam on June 19 and 20.
The industrial lubricants market is an evolving one, focused heavily on producing higher quality and better performing lubricants that are meeting the ever-changing demands of the industrial sectors served. These include, but not limited to, food production, marine, rail, gearboxes and transmission, power generation and turbines, construction, mining, and agriculture equipment.
For the 5th edition of this global conference in Europe, the focus will be on the requirements of lubricants of the future and the innovations in formulations to meet these needs. As a conference that tackles both the technical challenges but also the commercial opportunities within the industrial sector, the ICIS & ELGI Industrial Lubricants Conference is the meeting place for the whole industrial lubricants sector, bringing together over 500 attendees since launch from Canada to China.
Reason to attend:
- Leading event specifically in industrial lubricants
- Full value chain representation from base oil producer to end user
- Latest market insights on global base oil and industrial lubricant supply and demand
- Extensive networking time included within the conference programme
- A truly global gathering: In 2017, the meeting welcomed attendees from 22 countries including Canada, China, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, the UK and the USA.
- Half-day seminar on metalworking fluids
Conference Sessions will include:
- Future outlook of opportunities within industrial applications
- Formulation for higher-performance lubricants
- Base oil trends for industrial lubricants
- Innovating lubricants to keep up with the evolving technical needs
- Micro pitting in industrial applications
- NEW FOR 2018: Roundtable session: Insights into industries
- Food & Pharma
- Wind power & alternative power generation
- Construction, agriculture & mining machinery & equipment
- OEM perspective
- Is the drive for sustainability fuelling growth in biodegradable lubricants?
- Coatings and Lubricants: Ensuring synergy between them
- Additive trends in industrial greases
- Role of synthetics in industrial lubricants
- Oil and condition monitoring in lubrication management
Industry speakers include:
Fragol, Eldon's SA, PCS Instruments, Quaker Chemical, RSSB UK, Rail Safety and Standards Board, ELGI, ICIS and more…
Date: 19 – 20th June 2018
Venue: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Fees: Conference Only – €1,450
Conference and Seminar - €1,950
To register, click here – using promocode ILE18LWN
Group discounts are available for groups of 3 or more delegates from the same company.
The leading Industrial Lubricants portfolio of ICIS offers a wide range of sponsorship and branding opportunities to meet your marketing needs.
ICIS can build bespoke packages to suit you, so contact Stuart on +44 (0) 207 911 1397; +44 (0) 7973 981 017 or email@example.com or alternatively contact Lynn on +44 (0) 7827 939182 or firstname.lastname@example.org